Saddles info wanted

Marcy Pavord mpavord@tawmarsh.co.uk
I am currently doing some research into the types of US endurance saddle that people have found successful that are not easily available in GB.  At present I am particularly looking at the SR Enduro, the Sports Saddle and the Synergist saddle  I would be very interested in any comments users of these might have on their advantages/disadvantages, ease of fit, ease of balanced riding, comfort for horse and rider, durability, etc etc., when used regularly on distances of 50+ miles in competition and regularly in training.  To save cluttering up ridecamp with info that you probably all know anyway, please feel free to reply to me privately if you prefer.  With many thanks,
Marcy