Re: RC: soreness from rides

At 04:37 PM 8/14/00 -0500, tina hicks wrote:
>Okay, guys I need to know your secrets....What do you do for your
>soreness after a ride? The only "trick" I know of is to take Ibuprofin
>early and often :).

Don't forget to drink LOTS of water with ibuprofen!  Don't want to damage
those kidneys or maybe it's the liver.  Whatever - there's some organ that
could be damaged if you are dehydrated & take the stuff.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609