stumbling responses

I'd like to thank everyone for responses and hope I have responded to
individuals (i've been hitting "reply" button so may have been sending
Farrier is coming out Wed. a.m, and will have him evaluate feet, legs,
condition.

I'm going to bring him to my english riding instructor to evaluate MY
Riding, saddle position, and his way of going after shoes are on,
And would like to bring to good ENDURANCE vet for exam, worming, blood
workup, neuro.  Can someone recommend such a vet in the Manhattan, Kansas
area?  I guess the vet school at KSU would probably be a good start, but
would rather work with a private individual than the school if at all
possible.
Oh, we are also going on a diet.  He's lost 3" around girth area already,
but I think he must still be too fat. I'm sure will get good opinions of his
condition from above group of folks.  So we are going to cut work load and
go slower.
thanks to everyone, will let you know what I find out.
sherry and hudson