RE: buck-o-rama

Friend of mine had a horse that bucked like that, had been to a professional
trainer, then started bucking now and then.  Finally bucked the guy off and
he was seriously hurt, almost bled to death trying to get home.  They took
him to a Monty Roberts clinic and Monty round penned him and did his
magic--and he bucked Monty's guy off, apparently caused quite a stir at the
show.  They talked about sending him to a bucking string, but I think finally
just took him to the sale yard.

I definitely support the advice so far--GET RID OF HIM.  There are a lot of
really nice horses around that you can work with without getting hurt.  Why
take the chance?  jeri