Fwd: RC: saddle sores

---- Begin included message ----
    Lunging your horse until the sores are healed is the best way to keep
your horse toned at this time.  We do sell some ointment that will pull the
soreness out and help speed up the healing process.  If your interested
please email me back.  A lot of people (endurance riders) use this ointment
for scratches (greasy heel), galls, saddle sores, and minor cuts.  It is
called Trail-Rite's Magical Ointment.  Ask around on ridecamp for opinions on
this ointment if need be.
2oz is $5.50 + $1.50 shipping
4oz. is $10.00 + $3.00 shipping
Tammy Robinson