New & Used Sports Saddles Available

Genie Stewart-Spears geniess@accessus.net
I have two new Endurance Sports Saddles available for immediate purchase.  One is a 15 1/2-inch  Black Youth Cut and the other is a 15" Chocolate Brn Youth Cut.  Each are $895 plus $30 shipping and come with a 10-day money-back guarantee.  I also have a used 14 1/2" choc brn, endurance model with reiner front, cheyenne roll, contrast trim, shortened for Arab or short-backed horse, nylon underside.  $700 including shipping.  This is a private sale, thus no money-back.  This saddle is used but not abused and is approximately 6 years old.  The two new saddles will be available through this weekend only.  Contact me at 618-658-5507 (Central Time Zone) or email geniess@accessus.net.  Genie Stewart-Spears, Distributor for the Endurance Sports Saddle