Re: Shoe wear vs. miles ridden

Very interesting idea!  I do have an arc welder, and can sort-of-kind-of use it
without either electrocuting myself or burning myself, but this sounds like
something I should whine to either my brothers or father to do for me.

What EXACTLY is the alloy you are using?  I'll have to know what to ask for at
the shop.

-Tamara

"Ed & Wendy Hauser" <sisufarm@mmmpcc.org> on 08/10/2000 02:05:53 AM