Re: RC: Re: Re: Rest areas/ unloading livestock

desotosaddle@voyager.net writes:

<< What I find works well
 is, most of the large truck stops have enough property out back where they
 park the big rigs to unload your horse. There is usually grass to eat and
 get all the bodily things done and no one bothers you. If you aren't
 carrying water in your rig you can always get a pail full where the diesel
 pumps are.

Yup!!! Although I do have some favorite rest stops along I-5, the truck stops
seem to work out the best.  I've never had any trouble.  I still clean up
after my horse, but I don't have to worry quite as much about the whole
process.  Truck stops rule!

Sylvia