-----Original Message-----
From: Colleen Kirkpatrick <polairs210@hotmail.com>

Is my horse the only one who acts like a complete idoit at the start of a
ride?
I mean my horse can get really out of control and he is a really controlable
horse any other times.The last ride I did he jumped up and
bucked about threw me off!!! I use to train horses and deal with out of
control horses all the time but when I go to a ride and get on to start
I get really scared that I am going to get hurt. My horse is 14 and a