Re: RC: weight divisions

In a message dated 8/8/00 5:12:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Merryben@aol.com
writes:

<< f you are over your weight, it does not matter a bit because you can
choose
 to ride in any division that is higher than yours.  For example, a
 featherweight can ride in the heavyweight division if they so choose.  As
for
 being under, it would really depend on how much under and also whether or
not
 anyone else complains.  I have lost a whole bunch of weight and may be in
the
 Middleweight division before the end of the year.  I will have to weight and
 see. [pun intended].....maryben >>
Wouldn't you know, I got it backwards.  I accidentally wrote it wrong.  A
heavyweight can ride in the featherweight division if onw wanted to.  Sorry
for the confusion....