Stopping places

Debi in Louisiana knever@eatel.net
hi everyone hope you all have been getting some good riding time in there.
I need some suggestions...
I am taking my kids and horse on a mini vacation in South. CA we are going to be traveling on interstate 10. Is there a place were I can unload a horse for a hour or so she she can loosen up a bit on our trip? Or even better is there somewhere I can turn her out while I get some sleep? Thanks ahead of time!! Please email me I am temp. off RC And whats the recomended  Safe amount of time to keep a horse in a trailer on the road. On average now I realise that some need to get off loaded sooner than others... depending on circumstances... I was thinking about trying to drive mostly at night and offloading for the hottest part of the day. Or will it make much differnce being that there will be plenty of air flow and water available? Ok sorry I m rambling now..
Thanks again,
Debi
Knevermore {now why does She get to go?}
Rosie {na na nah nana}