transporting hay on rides

Very few of the rides in FL have any grazing to speak of, unless the vet
check is in someone's pasture.  Sand, palmettos, oaks, pines, and deer
or spanish moss if you're lucky.  Maybe a few unidentified weeds, but
almost no grass.  And that's on the trail or in most checks.  I couldn't
figure out how riders could do cavalry until I went to OD and saw REAL
GRASS!  What a concept!

Carol in FL