Trailering-exercise?

ray O'Donohue rno2m@virginia.edu
  I've never ridden back there,with or without my horse.(I wonder,is he tense? Sleeping?)He never seems to come out of there like he's just been in a really stressful situation.Anyway,here's my question:Given that as a Field Trial horse,my guy works hard but not nearly so hard as your e-horses,can I maybe look at the shorter(90 mins+/-)trips as good warming exercise?,or just enough action to keep him from getting bored?I really do need to ride back there with him.'Course with MY friends,that would probably turn out to be a LONG ride hahahaha,gotcha Ray,sure,we'll give you a hand....