NEkkid People!

Was riding a trail in the Horse Creek Vacinity a looonnng time ago.. Came
across a young couple doing the Mambo. When they saw me, the young girl
about my age at the time said oh pretty horse! My face beet red was nice
enough to let her pet him.....(oh geezeee) I just didn't want to get killed
or anything. This is weird territory, the guy stood up showingall that God
gave him as well...needless to say I had to excuse ourselves we were late or
something....I broke down and laughed my ass off later. Course Thumper my
thorobred never looked at humans in the same light again especially males
had to sell the poor guy...it kind of dampened his spirits a tad to know the
KING and master is not as well endowed as well horses are....HE was never
the same. Not that I would but surely there are some of us out there who
have thought of running around naked in the woods....Well I just asked for
it didn't I???  So there Angie Nekkid people have been spotted in Eastern
Tennessee.. However it being close to the North Carolina Line does this
count????
Carla (back to mindless pondering since I AM OFF TODAY)
Ansata (mommmm my toes are toooo long...goofy dimwitt didn't file em enuff!)
Haley *Nibbling grass and rolling*
Rob *MIA in Franklin*