Funny Trail Story

I've been riding for 45 years and have run into a variety of naked men
on trails all over California.  When I was a kid in the Arroyo Seco in
L.A. we called them bush bunnies.  I chased one once, I figured if he
was buck naked he didn't have a concealed weapon.  They are defiantly
perverts out to shock and get there jollies.  When I was about 12 we had
quite a rash of them and evan  went to as police lineup to try to
identify the creep.  Needless to say I was not looking  real good at his
face.  These guys are defiantly perverts out to shock and get there
jollies.  As an adult I have run into them at Folsom State Park also.
These guys need to be reported to the proper authorities,  as an adult
this was not so shocking but as a kid it was scary.  I am not talking
about nude sun bathers but men who  expose themselves.  These are not
just nature buffs (pun intended) walking around naked, they are
exhibitionist.  Funny in all my years of riding I have only run into
naked men, never a woman.  I guess women just don't get there   kicks
by this type of behavior.
Corky Young
now happily residing in Nevada's outback