Need someone to help condition your horse?

Christine Kenaston cnken13@aol.com
Hi!  I'm an experienced trail rider, including four years of competitive riding in Northern California.  I live near Mt. Diablo in the San Francisco Bay area and am available 1-2 days per week (including one week day) to help get and keep your endurance competitor in top physical condition. I owned an Arab gelding for 8 years and I'm proud to say he was sound and healthy while I owned him, competing successfully in every ride he entered.  If you need some additional riding time for your horse, please email me at cnken13@aol.com or call 925-689-1414.