Re: Update on the $50 rebate at Swanton...

<<Sorry for the false possibility of a rebate for anyone who wanted
to participate in Susan's program at Swanton.

You should still go - it's one of the very nice local rides with
beautiful trails and views.>>

It's not only a local ride, but it's a world class one.  It was the very
first FEI endurance ride in the western hemisphere.  We hosted the first
North American Open Championship (now Pan Am) in 1986.  There were riders
from Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Switzerland, Canada.....it's been a few
too many years for me to remember all the countries that participated, but it
was quite an event.  It would be difficult for us to do this again, because
of the sophistication that has entered into the
production of the FEI events.  Last year's Disneyland on the Desert is
something we couldn't duplicate, nor would want to.  But we have great
memories of that first one!

Barbara