Question about size/ relationship

I have had a person come to see my 7 year old mare who is 14.2 but quite
substantial in conformation. The woman is about my height, 5'4", and is about
140 pounds. This mare has been carrying me at about 128 in addition to either
a 36# western saddle or my 26# orthoflex for the past year and a half with no
sweat - literally at times! I would like to be as up front as possible and I
don't think that is too much of a load for LD, CTR and some showing. She is
trained as a reiner as well as over fences - but this gal has no desire to
jump. How about a few opinions from the folks in the know. Not only do I want
to make sure this lady, if she buys her, has enough horse, but also for my
mare I want to make sure she is not "over-peopled" so to speak, This gal is a
very good rider - not topsy turvy leaning with her!

Incidentally, one of my favorite riding horses years ago was a little 14.2 -
on a TALL day with shoes - Fakher El Din daughter. Sheesh that mare could
motor. Carried my 5'8" hubby as well as my thin but 6' friend again and
again. Okay - speak up!
San