Tricks

<< New this year is the 'pretend to drink'
 trick. She puts her nose down to 1" above the creek, even if
 not thirsty, and will stand there (if permitted), head just
 above the water, "PRETENDING" to drink. >>

Oh, yeah--mine do that.  Much worse though--one of mine has developed the
"pretend to pee" trick.  He knows I won't take him away from grass after
the ride if he looks like peeing, so every time I start to drag him away he
stops, looks thoughtful, spreads his back legs....and as soon as I drop the
rope, goes back to nonchalantly grazing.  The big trouble with this is that
I always (yes, every time--no matter how often he does it!) worry that he
is colicking!

terre