Tralier Information

I am considering buying an all aluminum, bumper pull,  trailer made by Exiss,
the model is called the "Event". I pull with a 97 1/2 ton Chevy short bed. Am
looking at a 2 horse model, 7' wide and 7' high, 15 ' in length. Anyone have
pros and cons to discuss about this model? I know it's light weight and
spendy. So far I've heard nothing but good things about them. I've been told
that there isn't much of a market for the two horse version but I'm afraid a
17' trailer would be too much for me to back. I usually just trailer one
horse, possibly two. I figure in a pinch I could take the dividers out and
haul 3 that get along well. I know someone who hauls 4 in this brand that is
set up as a 3 horse.
Thanks
Debbie