NATRC

liz emb47@hotmail.com
First of all I want to thank everyone for helping me out with all of the information about beginning endurance riding.  Several people reccomended that I start going to NATRC rides first, but I haven't been able to find them on the internet.  Every time I try it comes back "unable to connect w/ server"  I have tried for 2 days now.  Any helpful info on how to find out more about them?  Thanks in advance.  Liz    emb47@hotmail.com