Fwd: bath

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 8/3/00 12:04:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

> Hi
>  My colt chewed, and slobbered what looks like sugar syrup all over my
>  Paso's neck and mane... It is one heck of a mess.... I have never done a
>  bath... are there any 1,2,3 steps on what and how to do it???
>
>  thanks
>  Jerri

My colt's curiosity got the best of him... he had to check out the hose and
the water coming from it. I held the hose there -pointed down- and let him
make the first move. It was playtime after that! Start with the feet/lower
legs. then gradually move up>
Good luck and have fun!
Stacey
---- End included message ----