LONGX is on but 50's are limited -re RMR cancelation

Well, this not a way I wanted to gain riders, heck I wanted to do RMR
next year, and planned on being able to help manage next year if there
was a group of folks willing to take it on to 'Make Sure' I could ride
some of it so I was hoping it would go well this year and inspire folks
to want to keep it going.

But the 2-day LONG X ride in western ND is on for Aug 12 and 13
-CAVEAT-  We have had to limit the number of 50 mile entries to get our
FS permit this year.  We still have 15+ 50 mile entries availabe for
each day, and we will hold them for anyone who calls or emails me by
Saturday morning -or calls Lynette by Tues noon and confirms they are
coming.  There is no limit on the # of LD/CTR riders.  If USWEST
cooperates I will post an update on the number of entries still
available sat morn before I head for ND to start managing.  (check web
page for ph #s)

--
Teresa Van Hove
Co-Manager Long X Rides