Competitve Trail Riding vs Endurance Riding

Amanda Perez AmandaPerez@ureach.com
  Otrhe rthan the fact that they are run by two different organizations, can anyone elaborate on the difference bewteen Competitve Trail Riding and Endurance Riding?  Are there any articles on this posted anywhere?  None of the websites I have been to offer a "comapre and contrast" of the two sports.  I am thinking of doing one or the other and and need to know more.

Thanks,
AmandaPerez@ureach.com