Re: RC: Dogs at RIDES... small child attacked at OD 100

> Aaron aarmel1@hotmail.com

> I would welcome emails from anyone who has been chased , bit , nipped , or bothered by any of Teddys dogs.

In this area it's quite normal for a lot of our dogs to run loose at rides.  Let's not start the whole debate again, but that's just common practice here providing the dogs don't cause trouble; kind of a canine Romper Room.  I don't know which of the dogs did this, and have only met one of hers, but the last time she was at the ride I co-manage that one was very friendly and well-behaved.  Since she got the second dog I think I have only been to one ride that she also attended and don't remember seeing either dog, loose or tied.  I imagine they were there, but I didn't see them.  Just an observation.

Mickie(Ohio)