creatin monohydrate & gamma oryzanol

While drooling over my Schneiders catalog, I came across these two products:

creatine monohydrate (sold under the name Muscle Max) and gamma oryzanol (sold
under the name Muscle).  Both are from the same company.  Both claim to elevate
performance, increase lean muscle gain, delay fatigue, improve recovery AND have
visible results in under 2 weeks.  No dosage info was given.  5lbs. of the
Muscle Max sells for $189.95 and 16oz. of the Muscle sells for $83.95

I was wondering if the science types out in ridecamp land can explain this to
me.  And maybe someone could explain why this stuff is legal for showing?  I
can't see where "natural alternatives" to steriods are all that safe.

Just curious!

Tamara