ANY ENDURANCE RIDERS IN OHIO??

suzanne boyd sboyd1@neo.rr.com
Hello, I'm not exactly a newbie at this, having done several 50's on my old mare several years ago. But I've just recently decided that I was happier riding endurance than any other time in my life. (This revelation comes after : going BACK to school; changing careers ; ending a miserable relationship with a non-horseperson; and riding dressage. Not necessarily in that order.:<.!! I just recently bought a Half Arab with alot of distance potential, and am looking to get back into the sport. Would like to "hook-up" with some endurance people. Any encouragement, contacts, tips or riding buds would be appreciated. Thanks, Suzanne in Ohio, but thinking I should be somewhere else.