I Need an Arab show halter/Crabbet Celebration

Ok this is not endurance related.  But all of you are ex-show people right?
<grin>
I need a show halter so that I can put my fancy little trail horse in the
mare class at the Eastern Arabian Crabbet Horse Society's Celebration next
month (in Maryland).  The plain leather one does nothing to show off her
pretty little head.  Anybody have a show halter they would like to sell for
a reasonable price?

If you are interested in the Celebration check out the website at
http://www.ecahs.org/  It will be held at Fair Hill, MD which is a great
place to ride (one of my motives for going.)  It's lot's of fun - T-shirts
and tennis shoes atmosphere.  Best of all - arabs "au naturale"

In summary - cut and pasted from the website......
"There will also be trail rides on September 1(evening) & 4( morning) for
those interested in riding. The schedule features the ECAHS Futurity, an
informal Horse Show open to all Crabbet horses that have been Certified
(prior to the Celebration) to be at least 25% Crabbet/Blunt blood,
Demonstrations & Speakers, a Breeders Panel. The Grand Finale of the weekend
is the Sunday evening Banquet and Awards Presentation honoring two
distinguished Crabbet Arabian breeders,  Dr. and Mrs. Richard Stoneback of
Amyr Arabians in Oxford, Pa. & Mr. and Mrs. William Moore of Fairfield Farms
in Petersburg, Va.

Judges:
Barbara Carlson of Homestead, Florida
Dick Dady of Woodville, Virginia
Paul Solomon of New Freedom, Pennsylvania

Updates will appear in this area of the web site between now and Sept. 1. If
you would like to receive a Show Bill for the ECAHS Crabbet Celebration VII,
Please contact:
Sharon Noonan
True Blue Arabians
537 Media Road