Re: RC: electrolytes by squeeze tube?

I thought about it but never gave the tubes a try because I thought I would
never get all the stuff squeezed out of the tube. They do look easier to pack
in a saddle bag though. I think my favorite 'electrolyte moment' was getting
the lytes all over my hands at the vet check, and I had big raw spots on my
pinkies from trying to control Mr. Happy A-rab on the first loop.

                                                      Shelly in DE