Bitless Bridle

Hi list,  In case any one is interested in learning more about the "bitless bridle"  check out www.bitlessbridle.com  I have an Arab mare that really disliked her snaffle bit and clamped her teeth shut each time I tried to bridle her.  I purchased a "bitless bridle" about four months ago and it is great.  She responds well to my grandchildren who ride her with this bridle.  No more headshaking either.
Lindak and Raz (thanks mom for taking that nasty thing out of my mouth)