Re: RC: posting trot

What kind of saddle do you have? Maybe the stirrups are hung too far forward
for posting, like an old barrel racing saddle I have. Also, is the horse
doing an extended trot or just moving his legs 90 miles an hour? My Jabar's
extended trot is not jarring, but very bouncy and powerful. I used to lean
forward too far. Mileage and sometimes a handful of mane got me thru it.

                                        Shelly in DE