UPS--Positive Feedback :)

I had a surprisingly _good_ experience with UPS last summer.

When I moved from Maryland to California, I decided to ship all of my
computer equipment (plus a bunch of other stuff that didn't make it onto
the van) so it would all would *be here* shortly after I arrived. I
packed about 10 boxes, weighed them out myself per UPS and wrote a check
for the total based on the weights. Set it all out on the front porch.
The morning they were scheduled to go out, I realized I had one extra
box that wasn't on the manifest. I left it on the deck with the others,
fingers crossed. If it had been lost, I would have no way to track it or
identify it.

All eleven boxes showed up within the next week in Calif. I had some
anxious moments. The only damage was a busted mouse (go figure), which
UPS did reimburse me for.

I've always thought that UPS was a class act, relatively speaking....I'm
much more nervous shipping USPS.

Just my $0.02.

Bobbie (about to ship out to NM)