Re: RC: Eletrolytes: "Traileze"

In a message dated 7/30/00 8:46:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tinarushing@coastside.net writes:

<<  I'm no chemist.
 It tastes like crap.  Salty crap.  Advice? >>

Well, if you're going to evaluate what  your horse eats based on how it
tastes to you......then don't munch any alfalfa, grain or, God forbid, beet
pulp.  Definitely don't sample oat hay or a bran mash (even if you've put a
bunch of carrots and apples in it).  If someone tries to syringe ivermectin
into you, run like heck!!!  And, if you're young, DON'T TRY HORSE MANURE --
yucky!  Let's just say, these guys have different tastes than we do!!!

On a serious note, go to Karen Chaton's site on electrolytes and check out
the differences between the brands.  She did a great job on that.  For some
reason I can't get my "favorite places" thingy to drop down right now.  Maybe
someone else has the address.  Whatever you do, quit tasting your horse's
food :))))

Sylvia