Eletrolytes: "Traileze"

I've just bought a tub of "Traileze" electrolytes. There is no mention of
bicarbonate in the ingredients but now I am wondering if there are other
words to describe bicarbonate, and I'm uncomfortable about using this
product on my horse until I am sure I know what's in it.  I'm no chemist.
It tastes like crap.  Salty crap.  Advice?

Goin' for a cerveza chaser...
Tina Rushing  tinarushing@coastside.net
El Granada, CA