This might be useful to you...

I buy and just recently started selling stuff on the internet.  I am trying
this PayPal thing out and quite a few people have recommended it to me
before (but I was kind of stuck in my old ways....).  So, I'm sharing it
with you.  Besides, they give me 5 bucks if you sign up!  Check it out.
It's useful for quite a few things and I haven't even touched the surface
yet learning what I can do with it!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
McBain, MI