Arab Gelding 4 sale, So. Calif

Jonni <jonnij@earthlink.net>
I am listing this horse for a friend. I saw the gelding today, and think he could make a nice distance horse. He is a 10 year old 15.1 hd reg. Arab gelding. Grand sire is Bey Shah, and he has Muscat, Bask and some Raseyn blood. He has been used mostly as a driving horse for the past 6 years, both as a single, and in a pair. Has done events and even a couple parades. He is not for a beginner though. He has lived in the foothills above Bishop for most of his life, elevation approx. 5000'. Has had some dressage work, trailers, clips etc. They are asking $3000, but bring all offers. His owner is getting up there in years, and he just has too much energy for her anymore. You can see photos of him at:
Photo Album:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=572962&a=7411565

AOL Users:
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=572962&a=7411565">Click Here</A>

If you have trouble with photos, or would like more information, please e-mail me at:
<jonnij@earthlink.net>

Thanks, Jonni