Horse Hotels While Traveling

Is there any source for finding good places to keep your horses
overnight while traveling to and from long distance rides?

I have 26 acres and would be glad to offer my place as a hotel for
endurance people and their mounts. Maybe we could organize a listing of
barns who are willing to do this also?

I'd like to go to the River Run this fall in GA and I live in Wcentral
IL and would need a place about 50% to 75% the way there to stop over.

Happy Tails
Susan