mo dogs and stuff

I too have a neighbor that has 4 very mean nasty dogs.  The other neighbor
came home one day to find her dog with its ears practically torn off and
his chest ripped open requiring a month in the hospital.  She promptly
marched over and handed her the bill and the lady said nothing and wrote
out a check and the neighbor told her, if I see your dogs in my yard I will
shoot .  She did and she shot at them while she could hear the owners
frantically yelling for them to come home,  He wanted me to tell him when I
was moving in because of the 4 horses.  I can't even ride down the street
to get out to the main road. The last time I did I was forced to pepper
spray at the dog.  When you are not on your horse they still come towards
you.