Re: RC: RE: health certificates

In a message dated 7/28/00 9:26:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
webmaster@endurancehorses.com writes:

<< > I think health certificates are a good idea, but I think a more
 > uniform requirement for inspection from state to state should be
 > upheld. If we are trusting the word of the owners,relayed to the
 > vet on the health of the horse, why have a certificate?
 >
 > Jonni >>

The vet is required to actually examine the horse--if a health certificate is
"trusting the word of the owners, relayed to the vet" then the health
certificate has been illegally executed.

Heidi