Re:Sick horse

Carol kamikazearabs@hotmail.com
Sorry to hear about your horse. I had a mustang that
died recently. She was one of the first to be adopted
out of the wild horse program. I had her for 25 years.
It's hard when you have to put them down. But you know
 it's the kindest thing to do, so they don't suffer.
This may sound silly, but when my horse died, I cut
off a little piece of her mane and tied a ribbon around
it. So that whenever you miss her( or him), you can hold the piece of mane and remember your good times together. It helps.
Take care, Carol.