Re: Definitions and a time out

In a message dated 7/27/00 8:42:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Yes, I think that's an important point.  I absolutely agree a pasture
 puddin' would be at a disadvantage, probably heat-related.  When I say "good
 condition", I mean a condition score of 5, just as Sarah describes, no hips
 or pins sticking out, and ribs easily felt but hard to really see.  As
 compared to an emaciated horse that looks like a walking hat rack.

 Susan G >>

Do people actually attempt to ride horses in that condition?

ti