Sick Horse

Thank you all for your suggestions, unfortunately we ended up taking the horse to hte Equine Medical Center last night he was getting worse and the blood work was really showing signs of big trouble.
After doing x-rays and other test it has been determined that the horse has a rare lung dicease that is not curable, his imune system is gone completely and 60% of his lungs are gone, he will be put to sleep, with much distress to my family and myself we will have to say good-bye to a dear loved member of our family it is one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in my life and I'm not dealing very well with it at this time.
Thank you to all of you that cared enough to offer sugestions.
Vivian