Guests - Who Are They?

Some folks don't like to have their mailboxes filled daily with messages
from Ridecamp.  Like this one, for which I apologize.  When you read the
archives so you can sort by author and avoid the... well, you know.  Guests
are good people.  You're shooting from the hip.  You missed.
Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA

> Why are there so many "guests" anyway? Is there some useful function for
this interloping that I'm missing? >The reason there are so many guests is
they don"t have an extra $10.00 to pay