Re: RC: Re: overweight an issue? - Weight vs. lean mass

> Susan, cool it. Offer substance or I'll stop answering your posts.
>
> ti

You're the one that said I dismissed your study out of hand.  I didn't.  I
*am* offering you substance, you just don't like what I'm offering.  Fair
enough, you don't have to agree.  But you'll have to do better than
suggesting my results were dishonestly arrived at.

Susan G