Re: RC: Re that ferrier (furrier)??? thing

Jeeze O' Peetz, count your blessings!  My farrier charges $24 for a trim and
$96 for a complete shoeing (with clips)!!!   He's good, he's worth it . . .
but it's been a LONG time since I was able to pay only $50. bucks to get
shoes "all the way around" as they say.

<< OK I don't type that word very often. However Brad is quite professional
and
 does horses all over this area and has a waiting list of folks wanting him
to do
 their horses. I think the going price for that kind of work varies from area
 area.  He charges $15.00 for a trim and $45.00 for a reset and $50.00 for a
 complete shoeing.  All the trail and endurance riders within this area use
him >>

Trish & King David (with the pricey Nike's, er, I mean, St. Croix's)
Grand Blanc, Michigan