Re: RC: Re: FYI

In a message dated 7/26/00 11:44:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time, TddWil writes:

<< OK, so what would meet the 'carb-based diet' requirement ? The
carbo-loading before and carbs during the ride would be your GL? The
Enduroevent I feed at 10% fat sounds like it would load fat. Or are we
talking alot higher(like adding rice bran)?

                                          Shelly in DE >>

Well, it's primarily a carb-based training diet, and a carb-supplemented
raceday environment, but the key here is ensuring a supply of intramuscular
triglycerides with that short period of fat loading--combined with a high
exercise energy demand prior to the loading .

ti