Re: RC: Re: FYI

extended medium intensity exercise is what tunes the
> body to > burn fat--not the feeding of fat.

Hey Tom,
actually, I had made it through the post and guessed that was what it
meant. Thanks for clarifying. Now, if I could ask one question.  I used
to feed fat. My horse has no problem maintaining his weight without it.
I came to the conclusion his body had fat to burn without me making him
dislike his feed and drawing fire ants to swarm his pan so I discontinued
any suplementation.  Was I right in assuming he had equal access to body
fat in the event that he maintains a certain weight?

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.