Re: RC: Mare vs Gelding?

Deanna German wrote:

> Could everyone please reply to RC or cc: me on replies regarding placing
> copper pennies in a mare's drinking water to calm her down during her
> heat cycle. I've been given this advice as well. I don't want a gelding,
> just a less spazzy in the springtime mare.
>
> Deanna

I asked that question and so far have not received any replies from anyone
who knows anything about doing this.  I had not thought about pennies.  I
was thinking about using a small piece of copper tubing.  Anyway after
reading some of the replies to my husband (who is looking for a new horse),
he's decided to just keep looking for geldings.  Sorry I could not be more
help to you.

Amber