new trailer braggin'

OK, I just have to tell someone about our new trailer. No, its not 50 feet
long and has no living quarters. Not even aluminum. Just a little 12 foot
stock trailer. You have to understand my old trailer was almost 30 years old
and the size of a breadbox. When we pulled in at a ride, my husband would
start looking for a rig worse than ours. We were lucky if we found one.
Bungee cords and duct tape were integral parts of the old trailer. It rained
on the horse's head. (Not that it was unsafe - the parts you don't see like
floor and bearings were OK.) So now our new trailer is on order and should be
here in time for our next ride. So if you're in the Mid Atlantic and you see
the PURPLE trailer roll in, stop and say hi!

                                                 Shelly in DE