Re: RC: Re: Our every whim (was: WATER WATER...)

In a message dated 7/25/00 12:58:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bolinger@bigsky.net writes:

<< .Oh..I forgot...at the posse ride almost all the P and R people were
 incredibly good looking cowboys in great fitting wranglers...a wonderful
 special touch absolutely appreciated most riders :o] >>

All righty then!  I'd give up a couple of water stops for cowboys in tight
fittin' jeans <leer>

Sylvia (don't tell Harca though, he'd probably vote for water)